Are you looking for a rewarding career with a focus on quality patient care? Are you passionate about making an impact in your community? Hospice of Davidson County is looking for highly skilled and dedicated RNs, PRNs and CNAs to fill a number of impactful positions within the organization.
Hospice of Davidson County is a non-profit, community-based hospice care provider serving residents in the greater Davidson County Community. Our teams are made up of highly skilled and mission driven healthcare providers, who constantly strive to provide the best possible care for our patients and their families.
Great Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary with the ability to earn incentive pay
- Shift and weekend premiums for clinical staff
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, short-term, and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid time off
- Continuing educational opportunities on campus in our state-of-the-art Learning Lab
- Financial assistance with external educational opportunities and qualified certifications
- Opportunities for leadership development within the organization
QUESTIONS? Contact Human Resources