Anyone can call for more information or make a referral on behalf of a patient or family member.
Telephone referrals are accepted seven (7) days a week, 24-hours a day:
- During business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday), call 336-475-5444.
- After business hours, call the main number and speak to our on-call service, 336-475-5444.
- Fax referrals are accepted Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 336-474-2081. Please include name of the patient, address, and phone number, as well as the person making the referral.
Paying for Services
Hospice Care is covered by the Medicare Hospice Benefit and most private insurance companies. For a comprehensive overview of Medicare Policies relating to Hospice Care, click here. If you are unsure if your insurance provider covers Hospice Care, contact your provider. Paying for Hospice Care.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance!
We are grateful to everyone who has served in the Armed Forces. The sacrifices so many have made can never be measured, but the appreciation and care we can provide are our honor. If you are a veteran and would like to volunteer to help us with our veteran patients, please contact us.
To learn more about the We Honor Veterans, please click here.
Medicare and private insurance coverage of our patients covers only some of our annual expenses. Individual and community donations fund the rest, such as our grief and bereavement.
You can have an immediate impact on the patients we serve by Making a donation, collecting in-kind donations, supporting our Partners in Care, and Volunteering.
Our Annual Report is a great way to learn more about us, our mission and goals, and how we use the resources offered to us.
To read it, click here.
- To see our Donor Profile on Larry Swing, click here.
- To see our volunteer profile on Jackie White, click here.
- To see our patient profile on Martin Lovingood, click here.
- To see our employee profile on Josh Proctor, click here.
CLICK HERE to see Hospice of Davidson County “By The Numbers.”