Volunteers at Hospice of Davidson County make a tremendous impact, not only on the lives of patients and families but on our entire organization. Volunteer opportunities exist for adults who want to give back to the community and have the time to dedicate to helping our organization.
Note to current Volunteers: We are in the process updating the volunteer records portal. In the meantime, you can access the Volunteer Portal by clicking here.
Volunteers are needed:
- To provide companionship to patients who may not have family in the area,
- To support caregivers and family members with respite care,
- To assist with administrative work such as answering the phone and filing,
- To conduct supportive calls to family members,
- To support veterans with unique needs at end of life, and
- To assist with community outreach and fundraising events on behalf of the agency.